The congregation of the St Thomas de Villeneuve sisters established the Clinique Garcia in Fribourg.
Purchase of the «Clinique du Dr Gustave Clément» in Fribourg, dating from 1904. The clinic, with a capacity of 40 beds, is named «Clinique St-Anne». 18 sisters from the Lucerne congregation work there.
At the same time, the community is active in Lugano, Zurich, Witikon and the canton of Fribourg.
Extensive alterations to the clinic: construction of operating theatres on the ground floor; delivery rooms on the first floor and conversion of two floors into rooms. Purchase of plots of land and gardens.
Purchase of the former Villa Martha on the present site of the clinic.
Construction of a western annex with a chapel, a dining room and two patient rooms. The capacity is increased to 60 beds.
Demolition of the old Villa Martha and preparation of plans for the new St. Anne's Clinic.
Construction of the current clinic, which can accommodate 120 adults, 17 children and 26 newborns. At that time, the community has 36 sisters.
The old clinic is transformed into a staff house. (The former Dr Gustave Clément Clinic becomes the new Villa Martha)
The Sisters of St. Anne's rent the St. Anne's Clinic to the College of Physicians. This arrangement lasts until 1988.