- Preventive medicine (certificate of good health, check-ups, vaccinations, screening, travel preparation, etc.)
- General medical conditions (asthma, allergies, angina, sinusitis, urinary tract infections, osteoarticular disorders, fatigue, weight problems, hypertension, etc.)
- Sleep disorders, anxiety, stress management
- Assessment of fitness to drive
- Wound care and control
- Injections, infusions
- Performing chemo-clinical analyses (D-Dimer, CRP, haemogram, clinical chemistry, Troponin, Hba1c, capillary glycaemia) / Laboratory
Located in the Eaux-Vives district, the Centre Médical Eaux-Vives is a multi-site health institution open to all, offering a wide range of local medical services.
Our first branch is located on the 3rd floor of the O'Centre building, in the station building. It houses around fifteen doctors' surgeries offering consultations in internal medicine, paediatrics, dermatology, pneumology and cardiology. The site also includes a radiology centre run by the Clinique Générale-Beaulieu medical team.
Our second branch is located on rue du Nant 6, and offers consultations in internal medicine, rheumatology and psychiatry.