- Technical Service
- Place of learning
- Practical training
- Operational area
Find your dream job with us
A total of 4'000 employees of 53 different nationalities work for the well-being of our patients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, in more than 200 professions.
WE MAKE HOSPITALS A BETTER PLACE.
Why Swiss Medical Network ?
We attach great importance to the work-life balance of our employees. This is why they benefit from various advantages:
- Possibility to work part-time or in job-sharing
- Flexible working models according to function and profession
- Possibility to do home office if the activity to be carried out allows it
- Fair salaries and social benefits, specific to the region and in accordance with industry practice
- Payment of 13 months' salary, if the profession provides for it
- Attractive pension fund solution
Training and development
We promote talent and expand the skills of our employees by offering a wide range of training and further education courses:
- Swiss Medical Network Academy with tailor-made training courses
- Attractive, regularly updated training catalog that meets specific professional requirements
- Introduction days for new employees
- Free online language courses in three of the four national languages as well as in English
- Possibility of work assignments in other language regions of Switzerland for personal and linguistic development
- Trainees are supervised by experienced professionals and supported by a management team that is committed to train and motivate young people with enthusiasm
- Numerous internships are offered in close cooperation with colleagues, universities of applied sciences and universities
"Equality and equal opportunities are our top priority," says Dino Cauzza, CEO of Swiss Medical Network.
We employ people of more than 50 nationalities, generations and genders. Women represent 75% of the total workforce and work in 211 different professions. They hold about 60% of the management positions and represent about 60% of the accredited physicians. And it is precisely this diversity that is the recipe for our success.
- Dynamic corporate culture with a high degree of autonomy for the individual clinics and centers, read more here
- Experienced entrepreneurial spirit and start-up spirit at all levels and in all areas
- Active promotion of talent with great potential for professional and hierarchical development
- Strong team spirit and a sense of belonging to the company
- Direct, simple and informal management style
- Supervisors who trust their teams and are not afraid to delegate responsibility
- Ability to achieve ambitious business results by integrating own ideas
For the second year in a row, Swiss Medical Network has made it into the top 5 of the best employers 2021 and is ranked 4th in the category "Hospitals and clinics" by the French-speaking business magazine Bilan.
And much more...
- Possibility to eat on site at reduced prices
- Various discounts on different products and services of the group (hotel, wines, health products, etc.)
- Access to the Swibeco platform for discounts on the main Swiss e-shop brands
- 75% discount on the Nescens assortment
- Discounts on certain fitness subscriptions depending on the region
- Discounts on fleets
- Various loyalty bonuses or loyalty vacations
Our employees speak out
Our apprentices introduce themselves
With 21 clinics, 28 outpatient centers, 9 emergency centers and 16 Swiss Visio centers, we are confident that you will find the right facility near you.
Frequently asked questions
There are several locations listed in the advertisement. Where is mine?
You will have a main work location, but you will also work closely with employees from other locations. It will therefore be necessary to interact with them regularly, either on site or in online meetings.
Where can I find job offers in the canton of Ticino (in the French/German part of Switzerland)?
You can use the various filters on our job page to find the job offers that are right for you.
I do not have a work permit for Switzerland. Can I still apply?
Feel free to apply and you will find all the information about obtaining a work visa for Switzerland here.
Can I work in Switzerland with a foreign diploma?
Absolutely! You can find information about the recognition of foreign diplomas here.
Do you offer apprenticeships or internships?
Yes, we offer apprenticeships in various fields. In the job search here (link), you can set the job type filter to apprenticeship.
Do you offer the possibility of an internship of observation?
Yes, we do offer internships for observation. You can apply directly to the clinic of your choice.
Can I send an unsolicited application?
Yes, you can! We also accept unsolicited applications.
Can I reapply for another job after I have been rejected?
As different positions have different requirements, a rejection for one position does not mean a general rejection by us. Please feel free to send us your application for other positions.
When will I receive an answer to my application?
We will be happy to inform you of the next steps in the process as soon as your application has been reviewed.
Can I apply for multiple positions?
Clinics process applications independently of each other. You may apply for multiple positions at the same time.
I don't meet all the requirements for this position? Should I still apply?
If you meet the majority of the requirements, please apply.
What are the benefits of working for Swiss Medical Network?
Swiss Medical Network employees enjoy many benefits. You can find in this "Career" page a list of all the benefits of working for Swiss Medical.
Is there a possibility to do home office?
Some activities at Swiss Medical Network require the physical presence of employees. For all other activities, a home office arrangement is possible.
Are there training and personal development opportunities?
Swiss Medical Network attaches great importance to the development of its employees and therefore supports numerous training and further education courses for its employees.