The most common areas of consultation for orthopaedic and neurological conditions are:
- Post-traumatic injuries, e.g. cervical spine distortion or trauma from a fracture or muscle tear.
- Chronic diseases of the spine (low back pain, neck pain)
- Inflammatory pathologies of the musculoskeletal system, e.g. tendinopathies or enthesopathies, i.e. painful inflammations of tendons or tendon-capsule ligament attachments to bone (enthesias)
- Pathologies of a progressive nature of the musculoskeletal system, e.g. osteoarthritis
- Disorders of the balance control system (vertigo, coordination disorders)
- Neurological damage to the central nervous system: e.g. after a stroke, head injuries
- Neurological damage to the peripheral nervous system, such as sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome or elbow syndrome