Employees of clinics within the Swiss Medical Network will find themselves in an interesting job with many responsibilities from being part of a dynamic group. They will also benefit from attractive working conditions.
Amongst these are; onsite restaurants at advantageous prices, staff discounts to enable appreciation of the many different products and services provided by the group. Additionally in those clinics which are so equipped, staff may use the fitness rooms during hours that are reserved specifically for them.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of homeworking under certain conditions;
- Personal development encouraged;
- Second pillar contributions (LPP), from the first Swiss franc, to the Swiss Medical Network provident fund (no administrative charges and benefits above the legal minimum);
- Personal accident cover, in private care, throughout Switzerland;
- Cover of non-occupational and supplementary accident insurance contributions and insurance against loss of income due to ill health (approximately 2% of gross salary);
- Compensatory system for employee loyalty from five years in the company;